11/10/2010

Poem31.ETERNAL I


ETERNAL I



When to think, I try,
Can think of only I.
When I think of I,
can't figure it,sigh .

Am I filled with I?
Or is that all is I?
Or is there only I?

Am I  self centered,
Or is this selflessness?
Or  being not in self?

Can't think of some thing,
where I is not present.
The eternal witness,I -
the God and me in one.

 Entered for Jingle's poetry potluck.

Thank you very muchJingle for the awards....
You can find other super talented poets by clicking  here
I nominate Kavita    for the perfect poet award.




8 comments:

Jingle said...

awesome post...

you did well.
for general poetry participation awards, no need to nominate, yet, YES, you have the freedom to nominate a poet under your wish.

perfect poem,
lovely awards,
all well deserved and properly displayed.

The Reason You Come said...

I have found myself wondering more than a couple of times if the "I" is self-centered or selfless. Is subscribing to one's ego selfless or selfish. I read somewhere that the most complicated and important relationship one can have is with oneself. I couldn't agree more!

http://thebeatofmydrum.com/2010/11/10/the-room/

Anonymous said...

Well, I am of the opinion that everything begins with "I"!
I is the source, and I is the means!

I really like the topic of your poem... it is so very thought provoking...
And it's so nicely written!!

Anonymous said...

a selfless poem on shelfishness... great structure and flow of thought. Nice job!

Judy Roney said...

This is thought provoking and I enjoyed reading it, starting from the perfect title.

eyeography said...

Very good work..I loved the use of "I"...
Nice title too... :)

The Unknowngnome said...

You can't escape from you nor I from I.

Anonymous said...

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts.
In any case I will be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping
you write once more very soon!

Feel free to surf to my page :: exterior home remodel software free ()