10/14/2010

Poem25. Envision

 Envision.



     (I)
Envision,myself as a frog in the well,
the well of fears where I do yell.
Don't know,what pulls me back,
to the confines of my home track.
Confident not ,to move forward,
not sure, how to face a friend,
Tries to move the curtain still

how I don't know, but sure I will.
A coward,I don't want to be;
would like to be a valiant ji.

At times I feel like this ,then I tell myself these words............ 
                                                (II)
Wonderful world awaits you,
Come,explore enjoy through.
Be ready to go out there, face
big world the real show place.
May be there ups and downs;
life worth living but it makes.
Keep aside your fears awhile,
be bold enough to face with smile.
Remove the curtain of  fears swirled,
perform on the stage real world.
          

Dear Shakespeare had said before
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once."

Written for Writer's Island prompt-Envision
and for Poet United's poetry pantry


8 comments:

डा0 हेमंत कुमार ♠ Dr Hemant Kumar said...

Wonderful world awaits you,
Come,explore enjoy through.
Be ready to go out there, face
big world the real show place.-----------Nice,attractive and positive thoughts....
Best wishes.
Hemant

Bing Yap said...

i thought that was a sad thought you were leaving us... and then your second poem sounded hopeful. what a brilliant post!

Weasel said...

Wonderful post! =)

-Weasel

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

beautiful twists.
love your envision poem.

Kavitha said...

true words... came from heart.... the same feeling i used to have..we r in the same boat rashmi..

signed...bkm said...

the separate takes on how we feel about stepping out into the world we weigh them both daily ...your quote is a great one for daily courage...you picked a fabulous mentor in William S. blessings...bkm

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/poetry-awards/poetry-awards-4-thursday-poets-rally-week-31-participants/

poets rally participation awards.
enjoy!

let me know after you are done 18 poets visiting…
thanks a lot.
u rock!
xx

Mary said...

It is always nice to remember that there is a wonderful world out there. Wonderful poem and sentiment.