3/04/2011

Poem57.Be Winner

Written for Poet United' s Thursday think tank prompt Quotations....
I wrote on this one...
 " It's not the will to win, but the will to prepare to win that makes the difference. "  Bryant, Bear.
Be Winner
I want you to be winner
winner and so happy.
For me, always you are winner
but for you ,you feel not.
you may not know your power
you may not see your charm,
Problems may let come
may success not come fast
you will always win
for you are brave honest.
Move forward in the same path
with an attitude so positive
success will come running
if aim is there in your eyes.
For me, you always a winner
will be, always a sure winner....

Entering  for Poets United' s The Thursday Think Tank - #38 Quotes & Quotations

7 comments:

The Unknowngnome said...

Rashmi, it sounds like you're prepared! For me, you are a winner.
The "aim is there in your eyes".

This is a good motivational piece.

Deborah said...

What a wonderful poem, I can imagine anyone feeling honoured and uplifted to have those words spoken to them, defifnitely a winning poem Rashmi! :o)

Brother Ollie said...

There is no I in team...but there is an I in Win!

Lynette Killam said...

An inspiring read, Rashmi! Your words and attitude have 'winner' written all over them...:)

Lynette
http://imaginationlane.blogspot.com/2011/03/thursday-think-tank-homage-to-robb.html

Elizabeth said...

Everyone needs someone who will speak these words to them.

Elizabeth

Ifinder Ifindi said...

Well. Of course one of the Best. Why inviting and moderation for comment? - Best Wishes.

Kathe W. said...

well done- very positive! and thanks for your nice comments on my blog!